CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Book Signing: "Through My Eyes"


Hello All, Just writing to let you all know that I will be officially having my book signing for my first published book, "Through My Eyes" on Dec. 13th @ Winestyles @ 6pm. The address is 16353 Huebner and Bitters I believe. Don't quote me on that. You can mapquest if need be. I may or may not have extra copies of the book to sell so, I would advise getting your copy a.s.a.p to have in time for the signing. You can purchase a copy of paperback or hardcover @ Lulu.com/content/4470519. For hardcover purchase, I suggest just doing a general search with the name Vanesha Nation or the book title. I urge you to get yours quickly to insure prompt arrival of your copy. Those of you I have selected to read a poem, this is a definite must do, for you need your own copy so, that you may also have it signed. While there, you can also enjoy some fantastic wine from the finest vineyards and @ 8pm stay and enjoy some of the best local poetry in the San Antonio and surrounding areas for the monthly "2nd Verse" poetry show hosted by Vocab, Glo & Kinton and our gracious host with the most, Mel Williams, owner of Winestyles. Please come out and support me in my new endeavor and be a huge part of my prosperous journey as a poet and writer. Thanks for the love and encouragement. Go in peace and Blessings:)

0 comments: